mi mundo de literatura

my world of literature...me, myself and I...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

a rose for...me



As sweet as it may looks,sometimes a rose could even do harm than any better.How can it be?Well, there is always thorns among the roses. And that is what I am feeling towards this new course which I shall be taking in this new semester. EDU 3217 Teaching the Language of Drama. It may be interesting to enjoy the so-called 'drama'...but, I wonder how will it going to be when it come to learn teaching the language of it. I mean,the drama. Things sometimes can get really complicated and confusing. At first glance, drama seems to be something that will really put you in thousands of excitement as you get to 'involve' in a men's created world...however, this time it is not. Either you make yourself very clear with the analysis of the drama or keep on being blurry. Drama is part of literature. And in literature, there is no right or wrong... as long as you have a very strong justification for your thought, than you are on the right track. That was what told to me by my former lecturer. Isn't that complicated enough? Anyway, I do hope that I will be able to get through this course.Literature is just not really in me... I see black as black. And 'when I see a spade I call it a spade'. God bless me... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home