mi mundo de literatura

my world of literature...me, myself and I...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

love is kind...


Antigone... How I wish I am as determine as her...how I wish I could love like her... how I wish I could be as strong as her...In the name of love, strong-spirited Antigone had made up her mind to sacrifice her life for the pride of her brother. Because love is kind, she lead herself to the Underworld. I was so very much into this play when I read it. At first I thought that this would be just an ordinary play that will help me to go to bed in the middle of a boring night. But as I read through lines, I started to fell in love with 'Antigone'...( not that 'LOVE' of course!). So I guess, I'm going to enjoy during the drama class because Antigone was not just Antigone...there is something in it that had triggered my interest to learn this piece. Dear Antigone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home