mi mundo de literatura

my world of literature...me, myself and I...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

one..two..three..four..five..anymore???

I have read Antigone and to me it is a very good piece. I then continue my reading with 'Oedipus'. Oh dear, I did not expect that this was a very fine piece as well. Honestly, I could find myself a bit confuse on the early reading but as the story goes, I manage to get the flow. I can say that the key is to keep on reading and by and large you will get to finish it as well as understand it too. There are three other scripts in line to be read and I am not sure when will I get to start reading. But, fortunately...the very thoughtful Dr. Edwin had the magical charm to make us read or else,God knows what... =) Pygmalion, A Streetcar Named Desire and King Lear. Those were the three dramas that we are going to analysed after the break. I do hope that this drama have the secret ingredient which will help us to enrich our interest in literature generally and play of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home