mi mundo de literatura

my world of literature...me, myself and I...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

no big deal...

6th February...my first drama test. I do not know what to say about it. See, it is quite disapppointing when things just get harder even when we tried all out to make it the better. I read what I supposed to but in the end...I can't recall some of it. I know that I can't remember everything that I read but hey..what good will you get when the exam questions need a very precise and direct answer from what is written in the book. There...the key to score a full make in a MCQ test is memorizing. Am i right? Sure...there is no use when you understand the whole story but fail to recall a simple detail such as a characters or any terms. And you are unfortunate enough that that was the question asked in the exams. Hahahaha....But, I am very positive you know. I will surely not write a 'Suicide Note' to my mother because of making careless mistake and not scoring in this test. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Try again... An 'A' is only an 'A'. ( a way of motivating myself...I am very good at this...especially after stepping out of the exam's hall... =p )..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home